prim19821:Error: “Incorrect Username or Password” when installing Primavera Contractor
|Solution ID: prim19821|
|Error: "Incorrect Username or Password" when installing Primavera Contractor|
From Primavera OCP
Error: “Incorrect Username or Password” when installing Primavera Contractor
Installation of Primavera Contractor is not able to complete as a result of failure to connect on the DB connect screen:
|Fix:||Please contact Technical Support (610) 668-3030 for more information on this error|
- prim30215:Opening Claim Digger from Primavera Contractor 4.1 gives error: Event Code CBF2C361
- prim30196:Error: “Bad public username or password” when logging into Primavera 5.0 Project Management installed on Windows 2003 Server with Service Pack 1 ; Database Configuration Wizard DBConfig fails or disappears
- prim30123:What are the differences between how Primavera 4.1 and 5.0 store database connection aliases?
- prim30077:How to run the Repository Utility if the Alphablox database is restored from production or other environment.
- prim30027:Errors launching ConfigAsst.exe from Primavera Contractor CD during manual database creation: “Cannot find Language File: E:\Database\languages\comStrings_E.bin” or “Cannot find language file: E:\Database\languages\comCaption_E.bin “
- prim29991:What is the function of the Project Settings > Key Parties?
- prim29973:MustMSDE be running all the time?
- prim29944:Deleted Objects reappear when Project Management is closed and reopened.
- prim29913:Upgrade from interbase to v5.0 fails with exception: Insert statement conflicted with COLUMN FOREIGN KEY constraint ‘fk_task_project’
- prim29901:Event Code: GPTWI-2179-9 when printing from Print Preview or File, Print