prim19821:Error: “Incorrect Username or Password” when installing Primavera Contractor
|Solution ID: prim19821|
|Error: "Incorrect Username or Password" when installing Primavera Contractor|
From Primavera OCP
Error: “Incorrect Username or Password” when installing Primavera Contractor
Installation of Primavera Contractor is not able to complete as a result of failure to connect on the DB connect screen:
|Fix:||Please contact Technical Support (610) 668-3030 for more information on this error|
- prim37116:How to recreate the TARGET and PV_OLAP databases
- prim37101:Error logging into Contractor : ” Unable to locate ini file C:\Documents & settings\<user_name>\Desktop\PCon.ini “
- prim37091:How to add a Lump sum cost to an activity without resources
- prim37078:”Cannot Log into XXXXXXXX, click here to choose another database”; Populategroups fails with “ORA-00917: missing comma” error in log.
- prim36910:How to verify how many users are in a license file.
- prim36892:When using JAWS for Timesheets and the database is configured for WebSSO, any user can log into any account with any password.
- prim36844:Error: “Bad private user name or password. Check the public group ID. SQL Server Error: ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied”
- prim36753:’No schedule’ appears after linking Expedition to a Project Management database
- prim36591:Is it possible to Enable or Disable the ability to change passwords while in Expedition?
- prim36340:Is Microsoft Active Directory a certified LDAP server application?