prim74853:Project Portfolio is not filtering correctly in P6 Web Access.
|Solution ID: prim74853|
|Project Portfolio is not filtering correctly in P6 Web Access.|
|Version(s): 5.0, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.2.1|
|Problem:||Project Portfolio is not filtering correctly in P6 Web Access.|
|Problem:||My filter in myPrimavera is yielding different results than in the client application.|
|Problem:||Project codes are not being filtered correctly in P6 web.|
P6 Web and client server filter differently when using “is not equal to” and Project Codes.
When filtering Project Codes in P6 Web Access, null code values are not included. When running the same filter in client, null code values are included.
If each of the 3 project codes are assigned to a project and a user runs a filter to show projects without the project code “A” assigned.
The user will see 4 projects. The projects with project code “B” and “C” will be displayed as well as the 2 projects without any assigned project code values (null value).
|Fix:||This known problem in P6 Web Access is currently under review and may be corrected in a future release. If you would like to let Primavera know that your company is experiencing this issue, please select the “Send us your feedback and comments by creating a support incident here” link below.|
|Fix:||Development Request ID: IEn273D; Defect Number: 15140|
- prim21963:When importing a Project Management / Manager XER into Methodology Management / Manager, is there an option to prevent Resource Codes from importing into Methodology Management / Manager Resource Code Dictionary?
- prim21939:Can Activity Notebook Topics be edited in Timesheets?
- prim21850:The Transmittal queue only captures items from Submittals, Drawings and Estimates.
- prim21843:Can Primavera Contractor copy a project?
- prim21837:How to create Project Groups
- prim21815:After applying the DHTML fix, cannot edit Headers and Footers and Notebook Topics disappear
- prim21808:Is it possible to enter more than 3 characters for Currency Symbol in Admin, Currencies?
- prim21789:Can SureTrak filter activities whose actual durations are greater than original durations?
- prim21759:Can the custom indicators be changed?
- prim21735:Is it possible to group and sort by Project ID in Projects view?