prim74853:Project Portfolio is not filtering correctly in P6 Web Access.
|Solution ID: prim74853|
|Project Portfolio is not filtering correctly in P6 Web Access.|
|Version(s): 5.0, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.2.1|
|Problem:||Project Portfolio is not filtering correctly in P6 Web Access.|
|Problem:||My filter in myPrimavera is yielding different results than in the client application.|
|Problem:||Project codes are not being filtered correctly in P6 web.|
P6 Web and client server filter differently when using “is not equal to” and Project Codes.
When filtering Project Codes in P6 Web Access, null code values are not included. When running the same filter in client, null code values are included.
If each of the 3 project codes are assigned to a project and a user runs a filter to show projects without the project code “A” assigned.
The user will see 4 projects. The projects with project code “B” and “C” will be displayed as well as the 2 projects without any assigned project code values (null value).
|Fix:||This known problem in P6 Web Access is currently under review and may be corrected in a future release. If you would like to let Primavera know that your company is experiencing this issue, please select the “Send us your feedback and comments by creating a support incident here” link below.|
|Fix:||Development Request ID: IEn273D; Defect Number: 15140|
- prim30177:Can I apply a No Activities filter in Project Management?
- prim30165:”You do not have a license to run this module or the maximum number of licensed users has been reached” when adding an issue in myPrimavera 5.0
- prim30160:Does Project Management have a macro utility?
- prim30155:How to add SSL to Primavera for Services (Evolve) 8.1 or later after install
- prim30076:Export to Excel or Print option available in the Compare view of TeamBuilder
- prim30071:How to set the myPrimavera / Web App html logging level?
- prim30052:Can the timestamps for when workflows are advanced be displayed in a viewer’s local time?
- prim30021:Can the Activity codes used in a project be displayed in the Projects view?
- prim29985:Can the font size be used in the project chart box or activity network box be changed?
- prim29969:Can the timescale be printed at the bottom as well as the top of the Gantt Chart?