prim74853:Project Portfolio is not filtering correctly in P6 Web Access.
|Solution ID: prim74853|
|Project Portfolio is not filtering correctly in P6 Web Access.|
|Version(s): 5.0, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.2.1|
|Problem:||Project Portfolio is not filtering correctly in P6 Web Access.|
|Problem:||My filter in myPrimavera is yielding different results than in the client application.|
|Problem:||Project codes are not being filtered correctly in P6 web.|
P6 Web and client server filter differently when using “is not equal to” and Project Codes.
When filtering Project Codes in P6 Web Access, null code values are not included. When running the same filter in client, null code values are included.
If each of the 3 project codes are assigned to a project and a user runs a filter to show projects without the project code “A” assigned.
The user will see 4 projects. The projects with project code “B” and “C” will be displayed as well as the 2 projects without any assigned project code values (null value).
|Fix:||This known problem in P6 Web Access is currently under review and may be corrected in a future release. If you would like to let Primavera know that your company is experiencing this issue, please select the “Send us your feedback and comments by creating a support incident here” link below.|
|Fix:||Development Request ID: IEn273D; Defect Number: 15140|
- prim37117:When should the Target and PV_OLAP databases for datamart and Portfolio Management / Business Intelligence (PM/BI, analytic applications) be deleted and recreated?
- prim37116:How to recreate the TARGET and PV_OLAP databases
- prim37059:Cannot view documents added through the Project Management client in myPrimavera
- prim37037:Is there a way to set the default Document Security Policy in myPrimavera / Web Access?
- prim37035:Global Filtered Portfolios in myPrimavera appear to be static
- prim36921:What executable and cmd files get installed with Primavera 5.0?
- prim36910:How to verify how many users are in a license file.
- prim36405:The Global Filtered Portfolios in Resource Planning View are static
- prim36375:Is there the ability in Portfolio Manager, to allow the addition of milestones to the Gantt Chart view?
- prim36364:Is there the ability in Portfolio Manager, to allow more than 3 icon options for KPIs?