prim84076:How to change default ports for Jboss 5.0.1.GA
|Solution ID: prim84076|
|How to change default ports for Jboss 5.0.1.GA|
|Problem:||How to change default ports for Jboss 5.0.1.GA.|
|Problem:||How to run P6 v7 Progress Reporter and Web application on Jboss 5.1.0.GA.|
|Problem:||Port conflicts when running P6 v7 Standalone / Progress Reporter / P6 Web Access application on same machine with Jboss 5.1.0.GA.|
New installations for P6v7 Standalone use Oracle XE which has an administration page that uses port 8080.
Running a combination of any 2 or more of the following causes a port conflict if the default port configurations are not changed for the JBOSS deployed application:
Both web servers have port configuration information stored within files called bindings.xml and server.xml.
- prim27315:How to load the Integration API JAR files to the classpath?
- prim26908:How to: Change Session Timeout in Expedition Professional / Contract Manager
- prim25659:EPS level To Data Schedule does not appear to calculate correctly in myPrimavera/Portfolios/Perfomance Status
- prim25360:Is the Java development kit installed automatically with Contract Manager?
- prim25210:How to change an Oracle user’s password?
- prim24755:How to get the link between ProjectManagement andContract Managerwith SSL
- prim24273:Expedition Professional 10.0 Web Server Configuration
- prim24076:Integrating Brava!-) with Expedition Professional 10.x
- prim22420:Constraint FK_PROJSHAR_USESSION is either not enabled or invalid when running the validate schema utility
- prim21879:How to turn on Diagnostic Logging