prim84076:How to change default ports for Jboss 5.0.1.GA
|Solution ID: prim84076|
|How to change default ports for Jboss 5.0.1.GA|
|Problem:||How to change default ports for Jboss 5.0.1.GA.|
|Problem:||How to run P6 v7 Progress Reporter and Web application on Jboss 5.1.0.GA.|
|Problem:||Port conflicts when running P6 v7 Standalone / Progress Reporter / P6 Web Access application on same machine with Jboss 5.1.0.GA.|
New installations for P6v7 Standalone use Oracle XE which has an administration page that uses port 8080.
Running a combination of any 2 or more of the following causes a port conflict if the default port configurations are not changed for the JBOSS deployed application:
Both web servers have port configuration information stored within files called bindings.xml and server.xml.
- prim14992:When attempting to start the Expedition Web Server application, the following error appears on the application console: “Could not reserve enough space for object heap”.
- prim14542:”Page Cannot be Displayed” when the Expedition web server is using a port other than the default port
- prim13341:msoXXX is a mail merge main document. Word cannot find its data source, XXXXXXXX.exp
- prim12513:How to find out if the current installation is a standalone or a multi-user install – version 9
- prim12282:FYI: Where does the URL information populate from when sending email?
- prim12111:General Error Converting Column.: ORA-04020: deadlock detected while trying to lock object ADMUSER.C2BTMP
- prim11865:Changing User Ids and Passwords used in a Primavera Oracle Database
- prim11284:How to: Manually install the Expedition ActiveX printing controls
- prim10437:Error: “Warning: Current license file is not valid for this version. Please contact your supervisor” when attempting to log in
- prim9621:How To: Resolve issues when attempting to Generate or create documents or projects