prim84076:How to change default ports for Jboss 5.0.1.GA
|Solution ID: prim84076|
|How to change default ports for Jboss 5.0.1.GA|
|Problem:||How to change default ports for Jboss 5.0.1.GA.|
|Problem:||How to run P6 v7 Progress Reporter and Web application on Jboss 5.1.0.GA.|
|Problem:||Port conflicts when running P6 v7 Standalone / Progress Reporter / P6 Web Access application on same machine with Jboss 5.1.0.GA.|
New installations for P6v7 Standalone use Oracle XE which has an administration page that uses port 8080.
Running a combination of any 2 or more of the following causes a port conflict if the default port configurations are not changed for the JBOSS deployed application:
Both web servers have port configuration information stored within files called bindings.xml and server.xml.
- prim21879:How to turn on Diagnostic Logging
- prim21751:How To: Remove the URL from email sent from Contract Management
- prim20715:Claim Digger – Unable to load the list of database instances – DCEB4AC1
- prim19991:User Preferences, Layout settings, Reports, and selected Baselines are not saved
- prim18580:HTTP ERROR: 404 Could not find resource for /exponline/null
- prim17994:Can I showBaseline Early and Late curves in the Activity Usage Profile?
- prim16263:ActiveX printing does not print preview or print any form or report
- prim14992:When attempting to start the Expedition Web Server application, the following error appears on the application console: “Could not reserve enough space for object heap”.
- prim14542:”Page Cannot be Displayed” when the Expedition web server is using a port other than the default port
- prim13341:msoXXX is a mail merge main document. Word cannot find its data source, XXXXXXXX.exp