prim84076:How to change default ports for Jboss 5.0.1.GA
|Solution ID: prim84076|
|How to change default ports for Jboss 5.0.1.GA|
|Problem:||How to change default ports for Jboss 5.0.1.GA.|
|Problem:||How to run P6 v7 Progress Reporter and Web application on Jboss 5.1.0.GA.|
|Problem:||Port conflicts when running P6 v7 Standalone / Progress Reporter / P6 Web Access application on same machine with Jboss 5.1.0.GA.|
New installations for P6v7 Standalone use Oracle XE which has an administration page that uses port 8080.
Running a combination of any 2 or more of the following causes a port conflict if the default port configurations are not changed for the JBOSS deployed application:
Both web servers have port configuration information stored within files called bindings.xml and server.xml.
- prim35763:After server installs automatic updates, login page throws HTTP 400 Bad Request error
- prim35649:Error: Page cannot be found HTTP 400 Bad Request
- prim35187:Access 97 databases does not recognize the quantity fields in the taskrsrc table as integers in Version 5.0.
- prim34839:Error: “Microsoft Internet Explorer – This file could not be found.” after clicking Modify Letter Template
- prim34023:Issues portlet not showing up or showing errors in myPrimavera / Primavera Web
- prim33514:Error: “An application even has been intercepted. Please note the event code for reference. Event code SQLSE-0667-E” / Error: “SQL Server Error: ORA-00054: resource busy and acquire with NOWAIT specified”
- prim31515:Installed new HTTPS certificate for Contract Manager or Expedition Professional, but the old certificate expiration date still shows.
- prim30573:Loading Page…when trying to Add Document
- prim27315:How to load the Integration API JAR files to the classpath?
- prim26908:How to: Change Session Timeout in Expedition Professional / Contract Manager